Skip to content
Scheduling and Make-ups | Lesson Rates
Trial Lessons & Tuition Schedule
- Your trial lesson requires a 1-lesson deposit (plus any studio rental fees, if applicable). When you decide to continue lessons for the rest of the month, we charge the rest of the remaining balance.
- To guarantee your time slot (and makeup lessons, if necessary), lesson tuition is paid a full month in advance. Payments are due on the last week of the month and applied to the following month. (ex: June tuition is paid on the last week of May). Electronic invoices and receipts will be sent through e-mail.
Rescheduling and Make-Up Lessons
- Lessons can be fully rescheduled with at least 24 hours of notice. If you qualify for a make-up lesson, you will be granted a “Make-Up Credit” which can be applied for a full year after the initial date. After that year passes, Make-Up Credits expire permanently.
- We will do our best to find a time slot that works for you and the instructor. Though we cannot promise that we will be able to fulfill exact time requests, we will work diligently to communicate between both parties and find an acceptable slot.
- Cancellations inside the 24-hour window are considered a Same Day Cancel (SDC).
- Students can SDC once every two months (from the date of the original SDC) and still receive a Make-Up Credit. Past that, SDC’s will be considered a lesson forfeiture until the two-month window refreshes.
- Please do not make any scheduling requests directly through your instructor. Make all scheduling requests by phone at (917) JAM-7499. E-mail requests will not be considered valid.
Teacher Cancellations & Severe Weather
- In the rare case of an instructor needing to reschedule a lesson, no monetary charges will be accrued on your account. We will work diligently to ensure you receive a make-up time slot that works for both parties.
- In the case of severely deterrent weather, lessons will be rescheduled at no extra cost.