Skip to content
Scheduling and Make-ups | Lesson Rates
- Your free trial lesson requires a 1-lesson deposit (plus any studio rental fees). When you decide to continue lessons for the rest of the month, that deposit will simply be deducted from the monthly tuition. If not, your deposit (minus studio rental fees) will be refunded to you.
- Lesson tuition is paid a full month in advance, and refreshed on the last week of the lesson block for the following month. (Example: June tuition is paid on the last week of May). Electronic invoices and receipts will be sent through e-mail.
Rescheduling and Make-Up Lessons
- Lessons can be fully rescheduled with at least 24 hours of notice. If you qualify for a make-up lesson, you will be granted a “Make-Up Credit” which can be applied for a full year after the initial date. After that year passes, Make-Up Credits expire permanently.
- Cancellations inside the 24 hour window are considered a Same Day Cancel (SDC).
- Students can SDC once every two months (from the date of the original SDC) and still receive a rescheduled make-up lesson. Past that, SDC’s will be considered a lesson forfeiture until the two month window refreshes.
- Please do not make scheduling requests through the instructor. Make all scheduling requests by phone at (917) JAM-7499. E-mail requests will not be considered valid.
- In the rare case of an instructor needing to reschedule a lesson, no monetary charges will be accrued. We will work diligently to ensure you receive a makeup lesson that works for both parties.