- Jam Factory’s music education methods are innovative, exciting, and flexible enough to accomodate a huge range of learning styles (ages 5+).
- We provide aspiring musicians with flexible and trustworthy musical support, taught by 100% vetted and background-checked instructors.
- Performance is the goal! Members are encouraged to perform in our electrifying concerts, surrounded by their supportive community.
- Members gain unlimited access to Creative Collective events, including access to clinics, master classes, and jam sessions/open mics!
Click here for more info on our Lessons & Programs!
- Jam Factory is a priceless resource for dedicated music educators, directly connecting them with a widespread student-base and numerous professional opportunities.
- Our instructors are incredibly hardworking musicians, dedicated to ensuring students discover/set/reach/surpass their creative goals.
- Lead by example! Guide students into the limelight at our concerts and showcases, passing on what you do best.
- Teaching with Jam Factory allows for unprecedented schedule flexibility and fantastic rates, with tons of perks and bonuses.
Click here for more info on joining the Jam Factory team!
- Jam Factory aims to inspire and motivate citizens of all ages, providing groundbreaking community outreach and events. Keep an eye on our calendar for dates!
- Creative Collective events encourage all citizens to go out, participate, and get engaged with exciting creative opportunities throughout New York City.
Meet Jam Factory founder and director Adam Bauch: Queens native and multi-instrumentalist educator/performer:
“I wholeheartedly believe that music and the arts are deep-rooted in communication. Our desire for expression crosses borders, generations and species. Whichever language one teaches in, creativity has a dialect of its own!”
Click here to read Adam’s inspiring international story!